Today when we woke up and looked out the window this is what we saw...
.

SNOW!! I love snow! Especially in December. It hasn't felt too much like Christmas (with the 60 degree weather and sun shinning) so when I was driving Taylor to school in the snow and listing to Christmas music, it made my day. I know it's not going to stay- in fact they say it hasn't snowed here for over four years - but at least I got a day of it and that's better than nothing.
Because it was cold and snowing I had to bundle Easton up to take Tay to school ,Isn't he so cute!?!

I just had to put this picture in. Each year the kids get to pick out an ornament for the tree and this is what Connor picked out. It looks pretty funny on our little 6 foot tree, especially because we don't have many ornaments due to the fact that all our Christmas decorations where ruined last year


7 comments:
Everyone looks real cute.
haha. that tree looks so cute with connor's ornament. sorry we cant be there sunday, hope it goes well!
Ha i love this
What an impressive choice for an ornament !!! And the snow... can you believe it? I really don't miss Salt Lake at all for this very reason. We got quite a bit here in St George as well! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas !!!
I am sorry we couldn't be there to see Easton blessed today but Congratulations! And about the ornament, they always say... Go Big, or Go Home! Your kids are so cute!
Love the little hat on Easton! Love Connor's ornament and the story thats to cute. I can't believe it snowed there, you would glad you are living here our snow is out of control! miss you guys
I LOVE that ornament! haha. What a great picture. That'll be a family favorite I'm sure. :)
Post a Comment