Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas

Christmas day was a pretty fun relaxing day. I don't have much to say except for that Santa brought the kids just what they wanted.





My mom gave Connor this Santa towel and he had to wear it Christmas morning

This is my Frosty The Snowman after his bath Christmas night

5 comments:

Keith said...

Check it out- I have learned how to use this. Watch out! Looks like you had fun at your house. Hopefully we will be back down there soon. Love, Annie

beccandjp said...

I wish I could have been there to see her open that horse!! I rember those good old days!! Hey tell Taylor that I have the horse sticker picture hanging on my fridge and I LOVE it!!

Ashlee said...

Looks like your christmas was fun, Jacks is really into horses right now. He would have been so jealous of Taylor. I also wanted to wish Curtis a happy birthday...wow I can't believe how old your getting! :)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday curtis! heard you guys were heading up our way soon. that will be fun to see the new baby!

holly said...

Hey Em cute pictures, let me know what you think of youe ez bake oven, Emily gave us her old one that is pretty much brand new we just havent used it yet, any way Easton looks like the rest of the kids he sure is cute.