Hey Emily. I was going to let you know that I finally did a blog. I think it is...thewiddisonfamily.blogspot.com I don't know how to add people or anything to it yet, but I will have alyssa help me.--Katie
Yes, your babies are cute. Glad you have this blog so I can "see" them. How are you doing getting ready to move? Was Vegas good to you? Where are you going because there is a cuple in my ward who I think are going to your same program and she is a lot like you. Call me:) 610-349-1832
6 comments:
Hey Emily. I was going to let you know that I finally did a blog. I think it is...thewiddisonfamily.blogspot.com I don't know how to add people or anything to it yet, but I will have alyssa help me.--Katie
What a cool dude!!!! I love the video. I can't wait to see you guys.
I am laughing out loud at work by my self...that was so funny!!! A little redd-esk!
Emily, you have such beautiful kids! Where are you living now?
Emily I have to agree with Allie, you have very cute kids. Aren't families fun!!
Yes, your babies are cute. Glad you have this blog so I can "see" them. How are you doing getting ready to move? Was Vegas good to you? Where are you going because there is a cuple in my ward who I think are going to your same program and she is a lot like you. Call me:) 610-349-1832
Post a Comment