Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easton

Since we have to use our computer from 1905, which is having a hard time downloading pictures from our camera. I though I would post the picture from a couple months ago that my awesome sister Becca took





Easton is 5 months old and is the cutest baby ever. It blows me away how fast they grow and learn.

-Easton is a mommies boy ,only because dad is never home, but when he sees his dad he cant stop looking and smiling at him he LOVES his dad.
-He just started baby rice cereal and loves it, as soon as he sees me with the bowl he start to freak out. Hopefully he is like his brother and will eat anything.
-He is the most smiley happy boy every, even when he is complaining he has a smile on his face.
-He is a big flirt, I cant tell you how many people stop me at the store because he is giving them the eye
-He has been sitting up on his own for a few weeks now
-He loves toys,especially if he can put them in his mouth
-He puts himself to sleep at night half the time. This is a big deal to me because the other two have only been doing it for the last 9 months
-He doesn't sleep through the night but neither do the other two.
-He loves music and books, especially when Taylor sings to him

I love my baby boy and could go on about him forever. I am so glad he has joined our family, he is such a blessing to have.




2 comments:

jen hulet said...

Em,
He is so stinkin' cute!! But I would expect nothing less from you. I love and miss you.

Allie Linford said...

The kids are so cute and I love the pictures, Becca is quite talented.