Aug 16 was one of the best days ever, that was the day Curtis and I were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. We then started our life in Rexburg Idaho while we were finishing school. After a year in Idaho we moved to provo so Curtis could attend BYU. While in Provo we were blessed with our first baby girl Taylor, and life became crazy after that. Curtis was accepted to Medical school in California, so 5 months after Taylor, was born we moved. Although the state of California was not our favorite we did enjoy swimming year round and going to Disneyland every week. After a year in Med school and Califorina we were blessed with our baby boy Connor.
We now live in Oregon where Curtis has almost finished his fourth year of Medical school(3 more months).
The kids have both grown a ton. Taylor is 4 on the 27 of Feb she is a happy,loving little girl. She loves Ballet, princesses and anything that is pink. Connor is 2 in a half and is full of energy . He loves jumping off anything that is taller than him and going around shooting everything with his buzz lightyear lazer. I am just home with the kids tying to keep up with them and the messes, and Curtis like I said is finishing school and is counting down to graduation which is on May 16 2008.
So that is the last seven years in a nut shell and thats only the begining.
5 days ago
4 comments:
Your family is beautiful! What a fun way to see how your family is doing. I look forward to seeing what the future holds!
Amy
Hey Em! So glad to see you on here! Sorry I haven't written back to you yet. We have company and things have been crazy--so your emails got buried in my inbox. But I love your blog! Your kids are so gorgeous. I love all the photos. Keep up the blogging so we can see what you're up to!
Hey Emily! Your pictures are so cute. I am so excited that Curtis is nearing the end. Your little family is so cute. Brady and I are wondering how people do it with more than one!
Marsha
Hey Emily! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in a long time your family is adorable, It's nice to see that you guys are doing great.
your cousin Jenny
Post a Comment