Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor

The first three months of the year are always fun for my family because three of us have birthdays. January 5 is Curtis', February 27 is Taylor's, and March 8 is mine so it is party after party,mainly because Taylor's thinks if it is your birthday then that is what you do , you decorate and have a party. Because Taylor loves to have parties we decided we would let her have her first friend birthday party. If you know Taylor you can imagine how excited she was when we told her. She came up with the idea to have a ballet birthday party with a ballet birthday cake and a stage.

When Taylor and I went out to buy decorations she made it very clear that Barbie and Angelina would not do, she wanted a real "ballet, ballet" party as she would say, so I had to order everything online and go a buy a ballerina to put on her cake because the stores only had Barbie and Angelina. Anyway we had Taylor's birthday party a couple of days after her actual birthday and it turned out great. Curtis made a stage for her and friends to dance on , we decorated tutus, had cake and ice cream and opened presents. It was a fun little party and I think Taylor loved it.


p.s. I will figure this posting thing out one day

No comments: