Monday, March 31, 2008

A glimps in the life of Taylor and Connor

Things in the Hendrickson home are never boring. Taylor is always in some sort of dress up dancing and singing no matter where she is. Right now she really loves Ariel from The Little Mermaid and is singing the song all the time, even at night in bed when she should be asleep. Connor is not so much a dancer but anytime we video Taylor dancing he thinks we need to video him running around acting like a crazy man. We love our kids and their fun personalities.

3 comments:

beccandjp said...

em...I love it!! Sorry i didn't call you last week!! Your kids are absolutely beautiful!!!!

Samantha said...

I am so glad that you are a blogger. We can keep in better touch. The pictures are so cute. Happy belated Birthday, by the way. I am sorry I am such a crummy friend. :-)

Unknown said...

This is a crack up! How silly are your kids. Miss you Em, I'm glad to hear things are going well. :)