Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Warm Weather


Over the weekend we had the best weather, so we spent a lot of time playing outside. It was so fun to watch the kids blow bubbles, play baseball and ride bikes. We even got together with friends and had dinner at the park (Taylor's favorite). We cant wait for the nice weather to stay.


































C


















































Connor loves Croc sandals so he always wants to wear Taylor's old ones (they're red so they could go both ways). The problem is that they are a little too big. He is always tripping and is constantly having to take them off because there is something in them. I guess we need to go and buy him some that fit.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I am jealous!! At least someone can enjoy the warm weather.

Kathy said...

Wow, short sleeves? It is still freezing at our house! I love your pictures, the kids are so cute!

beccandjp said...

em these are soo cute!!!!!

The Barneys said...

Emily I am so excited you have a post. It is fun to see how you guys are doing. Your little girl reminds me of you so much. She is super cute. When are you coming to Utah again.