Monday, June 2, 2008

Big News

Well it has been a long time and I have a lot to report. We have had a lot of things going on this last month so I wont go into detail.
About 3 weeks ago we went to good old Cali, it was fun for the most part. It started out with Connor having a fever which causes him to have seizures, so that set us back a bit but he was feeling better a couple of days later. We got to Anaheim Tuesday night and went to Disney Land Wed and Thur. Of course Wed afternoon Taylor started to act funny so we took her temperature and found she had a fever of 103 but she didn't want to leave Disney Land so we drugged her and stayed. Although she was sick the two day we were their if you ask her she will say she had fun and that's all that matters.
Friday was the big day, that's was the day Curtis Graduated. Sorry if I brag a little but I am so proud of Curtis . Not only did he complete Med school but he is also an awesome husband and dad . After every meal Connor stands up and says "Look mom I'm almost as big as dad" and he is always telling us that he wants to be just like his dad, and Taylor has always been a daddy's girl. Anyway good job Curtis we love you and are proud of you.
Not only did we have a fun vacation but we also found out that we are having a baby boy. Yep, that's right. I am 22 weeks pregnant and counting down. We are all so excited to be having a new little one join our family. Especially the kids, anytime we leave they ask, "Mom, are we going to go get the baby out?" They can't wait to have him join us. So that's a quick update on what been going on in the Hendrickson Family.

Curtis and Connor on Bugs Life bumper cars
Connor on his favorite ride, Autotopia.
Taylor on the Mary-go-round

Connor had just woke up and was not quite with it yet, and Taylor would not
let us take any pictures with Curtis because she thought he looked like Darth Vader.

Taylor and her cousin Aubrey swimming in their back yard.
This is the Incredible Hulk

(Connor loves the Incredible Hulk and turns into him quit often. )










10 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats Curtis!!! That is am AMAZING achievement. You also deserve a big congrats for making it through med school as a wife, mother and everything else that falls into your lap.
Another boy, that is going to be so fun.
I hope you are feeling well, we miss you all.

Crazy Lady said...

Congratulations on the baby and the graduation. It looks like good things are happening for you guys and we are glad. Let us know if you are ever comming this way and we'll get together. We miss you.

Allie Linford said...

Congratulations Curtis. What an awesome accomplishment. Where are you going to practice medicine? By the way Emily, Your son is the spitting image of his dad.

Jessica Davis said...

I'm so excited you're having a BOY!!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! That is great news. Our little kiddos better be friends someday. You look so cute in the picture you posted of yourself. I think Connor looks just like Curtis. His Incredible Hulk face is classic.

And tell congrats to Curtis too!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm excited for you! I hope that everything goes well and everyone is healthy and happy :). Congratulations on the med school graduation, too!

Ashlee said...

Aunt Cecelia gave me your blog address. I just wanted to say Congrats on surviving med school. Matt and I know a little bit of how hard it can be. Congratulations on the baby boy also. Your kids are adorable. I love the one at the bottom of Taylor in her dance cloths. So cute!

Kathy said...

Congratulations guys!! It looks like you're keeping busy! I can't believe how big the kids are getting.... hope all goes well with your new addition!

kris said...

I want to say Congratulations to you Emily on your pregnancy. You have such a cute little family!

The Barneys said...

CONGRATULATIONS CURTIS AND EM! That is so awesome an I am sure such a relief too. Emily, congrats to you too because I know what a sacrifice it is to be a mom and have your spouse in med school. Seriously, we are so proud of you. Does that mean you can move back to utah? Also, congrats on the pregnancy. Sam had already told me, but I didn't know you were having a boy. That is perfect for Connor. Plus boys are just so fun. Call next time your in SLC, we miss you guys.

byrdfam said...

K I know I have said it a million times but I love how much your kids are little Curtis and Emily! I can't wait to see the new little guy! I bet he will be Connors twin!!