Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween and More

Halloween was pretty fun this year and the kids did their share of trick-or-treating. Friday, Halloween night the kids got dressed up and we went to one of Taylor's preschool-friend's neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Everything was going fine and the kids were having fun until we came to one house. The house was decorated as much as the others but there was a man walking around with a big open wound and a device to change his voice. Trying to ignore the scary man we went to the door and knocked. As soon as the door opened Taylor started to scream... the lady who opened the door had a big scary mask on and Taylor was terrified. Because the lady wouldn't take the mask off Curtis had to take Taylor and leave while Connor collected the candy. After we got Taylor calmed down she told us that she had enough candy and was ready to go home, but of course Connor wasn't ready to go. So Curtis and Connor continued to knock on doors while Taylor and I stood on the side walk. Overall Halloween was pretty fun and If you ask Taylor she would say the same.

Easton's first Halloween he's a sleepy blue monster



Align Center

Connor as Darth Vader


Taylor as The Little Mermaid


Easton's favorite place to sleep


Easton thinking




Easton's first bath, and as you can tell he didn't like it so much


The other night I went to check on the kids and this is how I found Connor asleep

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I think Easton looks a lot like Connor. Hopefully we can see you soon.

jen hulet said...

Such cute kids! I love their costumes....I can't believe that after that woman saw how scared Taylor was, she didn't take off the mask!! (How rude)!

kris said...

Cute little family. I wanted to say that I loved your video from the hospital! It's nice your sweetie posted on your blog while you were away giving birth. Easton is adorable! And what a big baby!!!

Jessica Davis said...

Okay, Easton is so cute!! I don't know if I ever told you congratulations, but I'm saying it now! I love the picture of him thinking. And we have that same bath.

Unknown said...

Em, he's precious. I love Easton's costume. I hope you're doing well! Love you!