Things are going well here in the Hendrickson home. The kids have adjusted well to little Easton , in fact they can't leave him alone. Taylor is always singing Backyardigens to him and Connor is constantly giving him kisses and trying to get him to take a pacifier. The kids are so good with him and love him to death, but really how could you not he is so stink'n cute and for the most part is a good baby.
5 days ago
5 comments:
I know I have probably said this before, but your kids are so dang cute !!! I love seeing new pictures of them.
That little guy goes with the other two little ones... Absolutely Adorable!!!!! We can't wait to see you guys! Good work Em!!!
Precious pictures Em...I hope you guys are doing good! I love you guys!
Take Care!
I love the pictures they are so cute! Easton is so precious! Miss you guys
Congrats Emily!! Easton is such a cute little baby! Even though it wasn't that long ago when my kids were newborns, its hard to imagine they were ever that small. Don't tell Jayson, but it makes me a little baby hungry....
Post a Comment