





For about the last month Connor has asked if we can change Easton's name to Ethan, and of course, we have told him no . So the other day Connor came down and asked me for paper because he needed to make a face and clothes for his robot. When his robot was completed he told me not to brake it or put it away because it was his new brother Ethan.





Our neighbors-across-the-street's car started on fire, which caught their other car on fire, and melted the front of their house. Good thing the fire station is across the street because the wood from the house was the next thing to burn.






3 comments:
I love your house. Connor and Easton's room is stinkin' cute! I can't wait till we can come and see it in real life!
Finally I get to see the house! and I must say it is beautiful! i can't wait to see more pics and I love the boys room so cute!
cute house guys! love the beadboard in the boys' room. does it have a basement too?
Post a Comment