Sunday, November 1, 2009




The kids wanted to paint their pumpkins instead of carve them this year


This kids loves to eat markers





I couldn't get any good pics of Connor

HALLOWEEN NIGHT






The kids had a fun time trick-or-treating this year. Taylor would not go to any of the houses that had big scary decorations on them. Connor just tried to collect as much candy as he could, and Easton likes to be big like his brother and sister so he would go up to all the doors and say treat. He didn't care if he got candy although he loves it, he just wanted to be part of the fun.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love the costumes! Your little guy is adorable! I love how your little girl posed for every picture!

Gage said...

I love Taylor's poses in the pics. So fun.

Unknown said...

Your kids, are so cute. :)

Keith said...

I love your kids- they are all so cute. Thanks for updating!! Hope your kids had a fun halloween.

Samantha said...

That is one sassy black cat!!! Everyone looks so cute and I love the mummy costume.

Kathy said...

Cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting... Hope things are going well for you guys!

Melanie said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!! Taylor is totally a little poser!!!! I love it!

leslie said...

look at how sassy your little Taylor is! She looks just like you. cute cute :)