We can't believe that our Con-man just turned three, He is growing up way too fast. We are so proud of him. He has always been a smart kid and picked up on things very early; like walking , talking , potty training and dressing himself. But he still has grown up so much, especially since he found out he was going to be a big brother(which he talks about every day). We couldn't ask for a more sweet loving little boy and brother. We love you Connor Happy Birthday

Connor loves action heroes so he decided he wanted a super hero birthday party.

Connor had to lick all the action figures after he took them off the cake, and Taylor... I guess she didn't want her picture taken because she
was in a good mood.

We were lucky to have Grammy and Ponk come down for a little birthday party.
The kids love them and always have fun when they see them. Thank you, Mom and Dad.

The one thing Connor insisted on having at his party was a pinata and he loved it.

This is the bumble bee transformer Taylor gave Connor.

Connor loves army guys, in fact he only likes wearing his army-guy shorts(that's what he calls them). So Grandma and Grandpa gave him this fun army-guy costume which he loves. Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa Hendrickson.

Connor loves to play swords with Curtis and has wanted this light saber ever since he went to his cousins' house.

This is the cake Taylor made by herself for Connor.
4 comments:
Thanks guys for sending Eli a present! That was so sweet of you guys. Hope you're doing well in Vegas. Connor looks so cute in his army outfit! Tell him happy bday!
I love that Superman just fits in so well with the family portrait. That is funny. Looks like a great birthday.
EMILY !!! I am so happy to have found your blog !!! I think about you all the time. I miss you so much. Your family is adorable. Can you believe how far we have come? We are moms !!! Crazy !!! It would be great to catch up some time. Tell your family hello for me as well. I can't tell you how happy I am to see you, even if it is just on the internet.
Mandi (Lukes)
WHat a cutie. Him and Hewitt would be best buds. Hewitt LOVES superheros too. I dunno if LOVE really describes his feelings for them. But happy birthday conner. Did you start him in pre-school? Or you gonna wait till next year?
Post a Comment