Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Future Olympic Diver

So the other day I turned on the Olympics to let Taylor watch gymnastics but before it came on they were finishing the diving competition. Taylor thought the flips off the platforms were pretty cool so she ran out of the room to get Connor. I didn't mind because at the time I thought, "What harm could watching the Olympics bring?" Anyway, I guess Connor thought it looked fun and easy because when he got into the bath that night he decided he would climb on the side of the tub and give it a try. As you can see it didn't work as planed and I think he learned his lesson. Connor was OK after his Olympic dive. His cheek was a little swollen and bruised which is healing quit well, but I have decided that he is not allowed to watch the gymnastic in fear of what he might try.

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I am glad that he is alright. I have heard that boys are much harder to keep an eye on compared to girls. I forgot to give you my email address so we can stay in touch easier (luv2dnce@hotmail.com). Email me any time. I will give you my phone number that way. I really want to come down and see you soon, with you living so close. Talk to you soon !!!

Amy Joy said...

Oh, Connor Sorry you got hurt. Just try it at the pool next time you go it is deeper water. JUST KIDDING Em. Levi has more bruises that any of my kids have.

Brian and Brandy said...

I could totally visualize one of my boys doing the same thing off the side of the tub. They are so wild and willing to do anything that looks cool aren't they? Your kids are so cute!

jen hulet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen hulet said...

Connor is such a cutie! It looks like he had quite the shiner:(. I am sorry he got hurt, but it was kind of cute!!

Unknown said...

I went to visit Grandma and your dad was there. I just love him to death, BUT he told me that story of Conner and we were dying! That is so cute, sad, but cute.