It is REALLY hot in Vegas. The other day it was 97 and we were thankful for the cool weather. So, we go swimming a lot.
He is a trooper and is not afraid of the water at all. It's a little scary.
Today she was explaining that she is worried that they won't let her
into pre-school because she is too scared to jump into the water.
As soon as he heard that, Connor got out of the pool, ran over to the deep end, and jumped in.
Then he said, "Now I can go to school."
We have fun with the pool and will miss it when we move in just under 11 months.
6 comments:
Looks like a good time. You gotta love that cool water. Where is the next move to? I hope it is not farther away.:(
Emily Taylor has really long skinny leggs she looks so cute with her leggs hanging on the side of the pool. I love your kids they are so cute and funny.
So I haven't looked at your blog in a while, and there was a lot to catch up on! First, congratulations on the new baby! That is so exciting that you are having another! Second, I am SO impressed with your husband's craftmanship! The beds he built for your kids are awesome, and your painting job is equally as impressive. :) I also loved how your cute little girl thought she couldn't go to school because she wouldn't jump in the water -- so adorable! :)
looks like you guys are having so much fun! We miss you but it is fun seeing your blog! already starting the count down too! Taylor and Conner look so cute and lokks like they are loving the water.
Okay, I can't get over how much Taylor looks like you. She and Connor are both so cute. How are you doing these days? I hope pregnancy is treating you well.
and p.s. I LOVE what you guys did for your kids' rooms. Impressive!
Are you in Vegas now? And is this where you will be living for good.
Post a Comment