I cant believe my Tay Bug is going to preschool. She started two weeks ago and loves it.She comes every day and tells me what she did and how fun it was.

Taylors first day of school. Do you like the pose? I cant get her to just stand an smile, but I guess this catches her little personality.

Connor is old enough to go to school and he said he was going to go but when we got their he couldn't do it. He wants to go so bad, but he just cant tear himself away. He said that he will go to school when he is as big as his dad. So this is his I want to go but I can't picture. And yes he is tying to be a action hero
2 comments:
Oh fun I bet taylor will love pre-school oh seeing pictures of your kids makes me miss you guys so much!
take care
Your kids are so dang cute !!! And Taylor looks just like you. I can't believe that you have a child in preschool... what happened to us? We are getting old ;) You need to put some pics up of you and your cute belly !!!
Post a Comment