5 days ago
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Easton meets Taylor and Connor
Tuesday night Taylor and Connor were missing their mom and dying to see Easton. We went to the hospital and, in spite of a couple of scary incidents (including a near shaken baby syndrome episode and a couple of karate-like kicks to Emily's stomach), it was a good time.
Pay attention to the end. Connor gets Emily out of answering some tough questions from Taylor.
P.S. Emily and Easton are home and doing well. So, after a brief stint in the blogging world, I am giving the controls back to Emily.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is such a cute video they are so excited I love taylor saying "take a picture" that is too cute Hudson loved hearing Taylor and Connor on the video by the way I have played it 3 times now! I am glad you are all home and doing well take care
p.s. thansk curtis for keeping us all updated:)
Your kids have got the cutest little personalities !!! Thank You for sharing that video. Emily... you look great !!!
They sre so cute with thier little baby brother. Crangrats Emily.....kids say the darndest things! ha ha ha
OH Emily that was the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! Thank you for sharing it.
Sending my love,
Amy Joy
Thank you Connor, It would have been tough to explain the detail to Taylor..of course she does watch black beauty??
He is a darling little boy!!! Congrats, you guys! The video is so cute too!
Jeff and Lorraine Berlin
I am glad that everyone is doing well. I hope life with 3 isn't too crazy for you all!
Emily,
It looks like Taylor & Connor really like their baby brother. I hope you guys are doing well, you have the cutest little family...Easton is just gorgeous,but I would expect nothing less from you. We love you guys! Take care.
Em,
I hope your doing good! I love you! Give your darling kids a kiss for me!
Take care!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment