
Whenever Connor has even a slight fever we have to drug him and he HATES it. A couple of weeks ago we were having a hard time getting him to take his
meds. So we told him that if he would take them we would buy him a toy, thinking a small, cheap toy. When we got to Target the first thing Connor picked up was the much-wanted Incredible Hulk hands. We
tried to get him to pick something a little cheaper but he reminded us that he took his medicine like a big boy and so
he got to pick a toy. That is what we told him and its was hard to tell him no, knowing how much he has wanted these hands and how cute he is when he turns into the Hulk.

The Hulk punching the wall


Whenever Connor turns in to the Hulk his voice changes and gets real raspy and monster-like. He always says, "Your making me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry". I have to say it is very funny and cute , I'm going to try and catch the Hulk on video.
3 comments:
Very cute!
His face says it all! How flipping cute! I'm glad you made it to Vegas, I'm just sorry you had to move in the summer, it's not much better than Phoenix.
I love the hulk hands! I would have had to let him get them also:) The pictures are darling!
Post a Comment