Friday, September 19, 2008

I've been tagged

Here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go

3 joys:
1: My Husband and Kids
2: My Brother and Sisters
3:Knowing we only have 3 1/2 years left of Residency

3 fears:
1:Being a bad mom
2:Feet. This isn't really a fear more then a HATE! I cant stand feet they gross me out especially if they touch me. This fear or hate for feet always made it tricky being a dancer. Have you ever seen dancing feet?  They are gross and I would always have to dance barefoot. For those of you who know my family, know that they ALL like to tease, so one of the many ways they would tease  me or still tease me is by putting their feet on me. Anyway enough about feet I could go on forever.
3: SPIDERS!!! - see the previous post.

3 current obsessions/collections:
1:Finding a name for my baby boy
2:Having this baby
3:Having a clean and organized home( although you would never know these days the pregnancy is kind of in the way)


3 Surprising Facts:
1: I know Heather had said this, but I too dance at home all the time ,and both the kids love the clogging. I secretly wish I was still taking dance lessons or at least a dance teacher.
2: This may not be a surprise to anyone else but it is to me. I am only 5'and 2" I always thought I was 5' and 3" until these last couple of years, The docs keep measuring me and telling me I'm only 5'2" I guess I'm starting the shrinking process early.
3:I have only said one swear word in my whole life. I was in college and I was trying to say shoot but something else came out. Swearing has just never been in my vocabulary or a temptation.

Mindie R, Samantha, Debby, Amy, and Cassidy you have been Tagged.

2 comments:

Crazy Lady said...

Fun post. I love those tag things. I couldn't agree more with you on the whole feet situation. Gross!

holly said...

Emily I thought you might want to know that you have more than 1 brother or are you just saying you only like one of your brothers. I love you Emily and I cant wait for you to have your baby and not be pregnant any more!!!