We have lived in Las Vegas now for about 2 1/2 months and have not had any rain. So when it rained for 10 min on Monday my kids could not stay inside they had to spend some time in that much wanted rain.

Taylor Loves the rain because then she gets to play with her umbrella.

Connor was to cool for an umbrella he preferred to get as wet as possible


This is a wet spiderman trying to scale the wall.
The rain was so nice and the temp has drop a bit it know in the high 90 to low 100

I just had to show everyone the kind of creatures we are living with. This is a HUGE spider Curtis found in the garage Monday night . After he caught it (which was a challenge because it was bigger then the bottle opening) he went out and bought a big thing of spider spray so those guys won't come into our home. Yikes!!!
8 comments:
Em that spider makes me sick, that is so creepy.
Emily,
Taylor is starting to look just like you. Connor had the right idea! I love the rain too, it probably felt great in the scorching heat! BTW that spider is HUGE! Yikes!
love ya
I loved the rain in Las Vegas growing up. Every time it rained we would run outside. It doesn't rain like it did when I was young. HORRID spider. Any idea what kind it is?
I hope you guys are ready for Indiana rain then - you wont have that problem in the hoosier state. John H
We don't get the high temps like Las Vegas does but we still love the summer rainstorms! I love the pic of spiderman scaling the wall:). It sounds like you had a good time in Utah too! Winter should be heavenly in Vegas!!!
Yeah! I'm glad you found me! so you're pregnant too? how far along are you? I am 16 weeks today. I really hope its a girl but I'll be happy with three boys too. so vegas and then where? do you know yet? you're kids are so cute...little versions of the both of you. :)
I am with you Emily, living in Arizona is much like Nevada, we love it when Monsoon season starts!!
hey em, they are photo shoped we got them off of a web site and just inseted JPs picture into ti
Post a Comment