Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures and Stories from the last few weeks

We have had a lot going on these last few weeks... getting ready for the baby and all(4 more days) so, I have not post some of the fun things we have done or the funny things my kids have said so here are some random pictures and stories.

Lunch at Red Rock Canyon



Field Trip for preschool at the shark Aquarium at Mandalay Bay

Funny things my kids have said

Connor: Mom, what is this?
ME: It's your collar bone.
Connor: Oh, we have collar bones so that we won't get lost.

Taylor: Mom look at that girl's hair, she must not wash it after she goes swimming because its really green.( the girl had dyed her hair half black half green)


Connor: Mom I'm hungry! Hook a brother up with some pizza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I love it...I just laughed out loud:)! I miss your kids!